Posts on Momma Jorje for ReferenceThese are handy posts for referring friends or personal reference as they apply to you. I've placed them here for easy locating.
- Circumcision - Nearly 20 links all about circumcision! I've even marked my favorites! In addition to these, I've included a handful of links regarding foreskin restoration.
- Down Syndrome - A dozen links to everything from support / community / social to education and great blogs.
- Lindane - learn more about this pesticide that is used on human heads to kill lice. It is slowly being banned from use globally. In the meantime, don't use this neuro-toxin on any heads in your family! There are half a dozen links on this page to help you.
- Keeping your Children Hydrated - not so much a list of links, it is a lot of good information to help keep you and yours from becoming dehydrated in the Summer months.
- Vasectomy - Some information and resources for information. I wrote this as we were preparing for my husband's vasectomy.
- Night Weaning - I've had several people request this link so I'm putting it here for quick reference, too. I hope it will help others that face this difficult task.
- Babywearing from Every Angle - Whatever your question or curiosity, there is a post to cover it listed here!
From Other SourcesAs I find invaluable posts elsewhere, I will share them here.
- Constipation In Children and What You Can Do To Help - This post is actually on a good friend's blog. I consider her my personal guru of poop. She knows this topic very well. In this post, she offers not only diet suggestions and links but also natural supplement options rather than pharmaceutical laxatives.
- Have you ever heard of prenatal depression? Lots of things in life are hard and they can be even harder and hit you more deeply when you're pregnant, but crying every day is not normal. Ask for help! Click over to True Confessions of a Real Mommy to learn more.
Got a topic that has interested you, but you haven't got the time to research the resources? If it closely resembles the topics I cover in my blog (see my labels and/or my "About Jorje" page), comment to let me know! Perhaps I'll put a Resource post together just for you!