Now, how about some linkage? Ya ready?
- Have you been looking for some good, natural toys for the kids on your shopping list? No plastic, no batteries, etc. I highly recommend Born at Home Toys. The couple that make the toys are sweet, peaceful parents and the toys are awesome! I have the Sun and Moon Teether set for our Spencer.
- Speaking of Giftmas, do you celebrate Santa? If so, you should check out NorthPole.com. We've used it for several years. You can help your child use a form to write a letter to Santa (some of it is free form). Within a few days - you will have a personalized reply! My teenage daughter still looks forward to it as one of our traditions. The site also offers other activities, stories and recipes!
- Kind of a depressing one, here, but this is "Poverty in America - Living Wage Calculator" for my county. Oh yeah, we're definitely poverty-stricken. I don't think that comes as a surprise to anyone.
- Are you pregnant? Do you worry about your baby getting into the proper position for birth? My friend and Belly Buddy, Jennifer from True Confessions of a Real Mommy (and who happens to be in labor today!), shared a link from her doula with me. The Miles Circuit is a series of exercises to help get your baby into position. I'm considering starting to do them myself, though I'm not even doing my other preparation exercises.
- Don't forget to enter for your chance to win a Boba Wrap, Carrier or Travel Pack! See my Boba Carrier Review & Giveaway!
And there you have it. I hope you found some interesting and/or helpful stuff. I find myself wondering if/when I might have a week where I am missing a Sunday Surf because I'm birthing!