Back in March, I entered to win a gorgeous Free Reusable Produce Bag. I didn't win, apparently. So imagine my surprise when Dionna (of Code Name: Mama) handed me this very bag (or at least one made of the same fabric by the same blogger) on Friday night of our gathering!
- Earth Mama Angel Baby donated an awesome gift bag that included samples of Angel Baby Lotion, Calm & Clean Hand to Toe Wash, Angel Baby Bottom Balm, Natural Nipple Butter, and Organic Milkmaid Tea (Like Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB)
- Lunapads donated beautiful pantyliners (for the women) and organic handkerchiefs (for the men) (Like Lunapads on FB)
- Beauty Without Cruelty donated samples of Rosemary Mint Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner (Like Beauty Without Cruelty on FB))
- The Natural Newborn donated samples of Peppermint Lip Balm and Unscented Hand and Body Lotion (Like The Natural Newborn on FB)
- Tom's of Maine donated tubes of their new Wicked Fresh Cool Peppermint Toothpaste and Children's Fluoride-Free Silly Strawberry Toothpaste (Like Tom's of Maine on FB)
- ChildOrganics donated samples of Baby Bottom Better and gave our volunteers a coupon code (Like ChildOrganics on FB)
- Hyvee donated a $25 gift card to offset expenses (Like this Hyvee on FB)
- Heirloom Wooden Toys offered our volunteers a coupon code (Like Heirloom Wooden Toys on FB)
- Natural Pure Essentials offered our volunteers a coupon code (Like Natural Pure Essentials)
- Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children donated handmade reusable produce bags into which all the goodies were stuffed!
Did I mention that this bag is gorgeous?! There were a few different fabrics that guests received, but this was the one with which I had originally fell in love!
I may later revisit this post and give you a review of the products included, once I've had a chance to try them. I have tried the Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Cool Peppermint Toothpaste already. It was interesting. I didn't notice any extreme flavor, not much flavor at all, but there was this hint that there was some serious mint there. Like it made my mouth minty fresh, but without any sort of stinging or over-flavoring. Does that make sense? I would really love to try their Spearmint-ice! I love Spearmint. Also, my teeth felt clean. That might be important to note when commenting on toothpaste, ya think?
Going back to the pretty bag, how do you manage your produce?