That was just a tidbit from our week. Here are some links!
- Wow, just wow! Several news stories about Whooping Cough outbreaks where everyone involved was vaccinated but still got sick!
- Did you know that TLC Tugger offers a free Your-Skin Cone to dads-to-be?? (This is a tool used to reverse some of the effects of circumcision.) Not only do you get the product for free, they include waterproof ankle bands with the words "DO NOT circumcise or retract" for your infant to wear while in the hospital! I've been trying to sell my husband on reversing his circumcision, but also really want those ankle bands for our son!
- In my recent search for the right / affordable Cloth Diaper solution for my family, I came upon this link. The post offers a handful of ways to get started with cloth diapering for under $100. The links within are all for EverythingBirth.com... I already have a friend that does Everything Birth, so if I order anything it'll be through her. I'll be doing a virtual consultation with her soon, but have been hoping to get enough stuff as gifts before Spencer is born.
- Next weekend I'll be doing a crafting project with a group. We're going to be doing Freezer Paper Stencils. I don't think I'm great with an x-acto blade, but we'll see how it goes. We got some nice thick onesies, so now we just need to decide on a design or two.
- Here is one idea I found that would go well with our upcoming Buddy Walk. This woman didn't use Freezer Paper, but still... this could make for a cute template.
- I'm waiting for the right opportunity to sit and watch some of the 30 Natural Birth Videos and Slideshows to Prepare Children for Labor and Birth provided in a recent Code Name: Mama post.
I hope you enjoyed some of my links. What have you been reading this week?