My host, Dionna, also gave me a bunch of hand-me-down clothing for Spencer. I also got a box of hand-me-down clothes from Laura, including more diapers! Many of the clothing items I got will fit Sasha! But if you're really interested (and because I want to give a shout out of thanks to these families),
- I got some artwork from Mikko (of HoboMama fame) and some diapers from their family as well!
- I don't think Acacia knew about the shower because she isn't online much anymore, but she had a few diapers (including 1 wool cover) and snappis in her car she was going to give to a friend - she gave them to me!
- From Shannon and Patrick, I received 3 new GroBaby diapers.
- Emily & family sent me a couple of SwaddleBees minky diapers!
- I got more SwaddleBees from the other Shannon.
- Erica from ChildOrganics sent me some Wrap Sacks which are very interesting! I'd never seen them before.
- Adrienne sent me an EcoBaby Organics diaper from ChildOrganics.
- Dionna & Family gave me an EcoBaby Organics diaper from ChildOrganics.
- Jennifer sent me 4 EcoBaby Organics diaper from ChildOrganics!
- Amy gave me some BabyLegs! I love BabyLegs!
- Rebekah actually came to my local baby shower and brought me a cloth diaper, some new hemp inserts, baby legs from my wish list, and some wooden teething toys!
- Kristin sent 3 diapers.
- Mary sent me a ton of prefolds!!
- I got a diaper from Charise.
- Mandy gave me 4 blue diapers! I met her at our event, but didn't really know who she was at the time.
- Amanda actually made a gift bag out of a pretty green sweater (way to upcycle!) and filled it with some clothes, prefolds, inserts and diapers!
I was (and am!) just so absolutely moved by the generosity of this community! I also received notes of support from most of these mothers and then some!
Has a community ever done something amazing for you? Would you like to join the Natural Parents Network Volunteer Team and be a part of this awesome community, too?